Friday, August 29, 2008

Lavera

This is a great company! They have amazing customer service. When I called this company I spoke with a very friendly girl. She took my info and sent me free makeup and skincare samples. I received them within two weeks. I recently got a follow up email from her giving me more info of products on sale, and even a discount with my first purchase!
As for their products I have tried the Basis Sensitive Enriched moisturizer and loved it! The perfect adjective for it is silky! I have never found a silky moisturizer, I have only found ones that were creamy, light, a bit watery, or too thick! This is the first one that I have found that is perfectly silky. Also the scent is a light sweet/floral smell which I found soothing.
On a downside I tried their Make Up Fluid foundation and wasn't happy with it. It was much to thick and surprisingly didn't have the best coverage for its thickness. The color was a bit too red/orange as well.
While I continue to test out my samples you should go ahead and order some for yourself and see what you think-
http://www.lavera.com/freesamples.php

No comments: